Note: The link for this crack is no longer available. But we’re still happy enough about it to leave the post.
When we developed uPrompt we realized that some day it might be cracked. We put some security features into uPrompt but we didn’t go overboard. We wanted to focus on the program and not how to keep people from hacking it. We also decided that should that day come that we find out it is cracked, we’d celebrate. We’ve just discovered what appears to be a crack/serial number generator for uPrompt2 and we’re elated. When your software gets to the point that a hacker will take the time to crack it, you’ know you’re doing something right.
Therefore, without further ado, here’s the link to a supposedly cracked copy of uPrompt2:
(Note, this website is no longer online.)
Now, before you rush off to grab this crack we’d like to point out a few things:
- The download link takes you to a site called dl-provider.com
- diegorguez.com claims uPrompt has been downloaded 7,875 times. We find that extremely hard to believe considering we track uPrompt’s connections to our server for help files
- dl-provider.com is registered to Tigran Baroyan who’s lives in Yerevan, Armenia
- dl-provider.com gives you a 3 day trial for $1.99 to download software
- after 3 days, dl-provider.com charges your credit card $79.95
- dl-provider.com asks you to pay with your credit card through a provider, hyperpaysys.com, which is registered in Toronto, Canada but doesn’t have a website.
You’re more than free to go sign up for dl-provider.com’s service and download this cracked copy if you like. We, however, we’re not brave enough to give them our credit card information.
(But dl-provider.com is still scamming people out of their money.)
Finally, thanks to whoever supposedly cracked our software. You made us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.